Whether you just moved to Spring or have lived here your whole life, choosing an electricity provider is a big decision all Spring residents need to make at some point. Deciding on a plan that meets your and your family's needs is important. For that reason, Gexa Energy offers a wide range of plans and options that can benefit you, whether you're living in an apartment or your forever home.
Gexa Energy Electricity Plans for Spring, Texas.
Gexa offers plans that everyone will love.
- Are you all about going green? Then you'll probably like a plan that supports renewable energy, such as the Gexa 100% Wind Plan.
- Are you always on the go? Earn airline miles for the energy you use on a daily basis.
- Do you want the security of a fixed rate plan, or would you prefer the flexibility of a month-to-month plan? Either way, Gexa has you covered.
- Find out more about our energy plans available to Spring residents on our plan comparison page.
Make the smart choice for electricity with Gexa Energy
Gexa knows the value of excellent customer service. As a Gexa Energy customer, you can count on us to be available any time you need to ask a question or get help with your service. Our customer care agents are located right here in Texas. Or, you can access your account online whenever you need it. Through our online account management system, you can easily:
- Set up automatic payments, so you never forget to pay your bill
- Enroll in budget billing to level out your bills
- Review and pay your bill
- See how much energy you use, and more!
More than 100,000 Texans just like you have chosen Gexa Energy as their residential electricity provider. Gexa calls the great state of Texas home, and we are dedicated to supporting the communities we serve. With the help of our many customers and employees, we have been active with Rebuilding Together Houston, Candlelighters – Childhood Cancer Family Alliance, Houston Food Bank and United Way.
Electricity plans and Spring weather
Because Gexa is located in Texas, we know the weather in Spring and Houston well. Summer seems to go on forever and nearly everyone relies on air conditioning to keep cool. Gexa Energy offers fixed-price plans so you can lock in your energy rate for 12 or 24 months. No matter if you're decking the halls with bright lights for the holidays or cooling down with the AC in the summer, you can help protect your budget from changing energy prices with these plans.