Whether you're new to Katy or have lived here since childhood, you'll need to choose an electricity provider. Gexa Energy knows how important of a decision this is to you and your family, so we're here to answer any questions you have.Gexa Energy offers a wide range of plans to meet your needs and lifestyle today and tomorrow. Whether you're planning on staying in your home for the foreseeable future or are renting an apartment for the time being, Gexa can help you get your energy needs taken care of quickly and easily.
Gexa Energy electricity plans for Katy, Texas
Gexa knows everyone has different goals and values in their lives, and we want to support yours.
- Are you a world traveler? We can help you earn airline miles for every dollar you pay toward the energy portion of your bill.
- Are you passionate about renewable energy? Check out our Gexa 100% Wind Plan, which helps support renewable energy in Texas.
- Do you want the flexibility of a month-to-month plan, or would you feel more secure with a fixed rate for the next 12 or 24 months? No matter your preference, Gexa can provide you with the plan that meets your needs.
- Find out more about Gexa Energy Plans available to anyone living in Katy.
But we're not just in Katy - tell your friends and family in Mission Bend, Pecan Grove, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Richmond and all around Houston, too.
Make the smart choice for electricity with Gexa Energy
More than 100,000 Texans from all over this great state have chosen Gexa Energy as their residential energy provider. Actually, Gexa Energy calls Texas home, just like you. That's why you can always expect excellent customer service from our local customer care agents. We are always here for whenever you have a problem or question about your service or bill.
We also provide you with 24/7 access to your account online through our account management tools. There, you can:
- Review and pay your bill
- Set up automatic payments
- Even out your bills with budget billing
- Check your energy usage, and more!
As Texans, Gexa Energy also cares about the many small communities we serve. We show this through our community service efforts with Rebuilding Together Houston, Candlelighters – Childhood Cancer Family Alliance, Houston Food Bank and United Way.
Electricity plans and Katy weather
Since we live and work in Texas, we know the complexities of the weather here in Fort Bend County and the rest of Texas. Summers are long and hot, which encourages us all to turn up our air conditioning. With a fixed-rate plan, you can lock in your energy rate for 12 or 24 months at a time to avoid surprises on your bill, no matter the time of year. Whether you're lighting up your home with holiday decorations or cooling off on a hot summer day, you won't have to worry about fluctuating energy prices.