We are committed to making it easier for our channel partners to do business.
Get insights on how to select the right energy provider and plan for your home or business. Plus, read the latest case studies, hear what customers think, and watch our latest videos.
To sign up with Gexa Energy, you
can call our Customer Care center at (866) 329-4392 or complete your enrollment
Gexa Energy offers a variety of plans in each Transmission
and Distribution Utility (TDU) area.
To find the prices in your area:
New customers can click here or contact our Customer
Care center at (866) 329-4392.
Existing customers can simply sign in to your MyGexa account here. If you do not have a MyGexa account, sign up now!
Customers who are required to pay a
deposit may satisfy the deposit requirement by paying the $175.00 refundable
deposit or by meeting the eligibility requirements of a deposit waiver.
If you do not meet the deposit exception requirement or demonstrate a satisfactory credit history, you must provide a deposit of $175.00 in order for you service to start with Gexa.
However, you may be eligible for a different deposit waiver. A deposit may be waived if:
1) You are 65 years of age or older and you are not currently delinquent in payment of any electric service account
2) You provide written proof of your Active Military status
3) You provide an acceptable Credit Reference Letter
4) You provide acceptable evidence you are a Victim of Family Violence
5) You provide acceptable evidence you are Medically Indigent
6) You provide acceptable Credit Review due to Spousal Separation
7) Low Income Deposit Assistance
Ensure on-time payment of your Gexa
Energy bill by utilizing one of our quick and easy payment options:
Learn how to sign up for the right plan with Gexa.
Earn bill credits with our customer referral program.
Small grants that make a big impact on the community.