What is Site Monitoring?
Site monitoring allows businesses to manage and control energy consumption in real-time.
Our solutions are designed to provide visibility into how your facility is using electricity and spot trends. Gexa Energy Solutions provides feedback on operating practices, power factor and early warnings of anomalistic consumption that are caused by equipment malfunctions or unwanted user behaviors.
Site monitoring takes demand response to the next level by delivering a full understanding of a building. Our site monitoring solutions utilize Open ADR 2.0 which enables the facility manager to automate key processes and see the results in ControlComm platform.
Here are some additional benefits of site monitoring:
- Learn more about Flywheel - a building intelligence platform that provides real-time data and actionable insights
- Alarms owners/facility staff on any out of tolerance electrical issue
- Provides a visualization of energy consumption trends
- Pinpoints specific areas of energy wasted
- Demonstrates how changes to relevant driving factors such as HVAC equipment, weather, occupancy available, etc. impact energy efficiency
- Provides ability to develop performance targets for energy management programs
- Allows owners/facility staff to manage energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost
- Provides a means to easily know how much electricity tenants are using and thus aide in billing to tenants
Gexa Energy Solutions offers turn-key installation, where we engineer the solution and manage the configuration, using hardware from Gridlink Technologies that is installed at the breaker level. This hardware can be configured to monitor power in real time at the device level using existing LAN or a cellular connection. We can also interface with existing sub-metering technology or building management system.
Gexa Energy Solutions LLC is a subsidiary of Gexa Energy LP and NextEra Energy, Inc. ESCO (Energy Service Company) projects within Gexa Energy's service territory are conducted by Gexa Energy Solutions.