Understanding the Economic Impact of Lighting
For a typical commercial building, 20-30%* of the electricity bill comes from lighting. We understand that lighting is a significant expense in an operating building so we have created a well-trained sales and service team that work together to meet the unique lighting replacement needs for our customers.
Our lighting solution follows the following steps:
- We use utility data and fields observations to provide potential opportunities if and when lighting fixtures are replaced or retrofitted.
- We develop cost and savings estimates, verify eligibility for incentives, and establish specific goals.
- We complete a full scope of work and establish a cost for the implementation of the project as well as estimate the savings associated with the lighting upgrade.
- We manage the project from beginning to end.
- We provide proof that the installed project meets the established goals.
Here are some reasons why lighting upgrades are important:
Gexa Energy Solutions LLC is a subsidiary of Gexa Energy LP and NextEra Energy, Inc. ESCO (Energy Service Company) projects within Gexa Energy's service territory are conducted by Gexa Energy Solutions.